[R] Error in dis[sppInSample, sppInSample]:subscript out of bounds

John Kane jrkrideau at inbox.com
Thu Apr 2 17:08:02 CEST 2015

As a follow-up to Don's reply have a look at https://github.com/hadley/devtools/wiki/Reproducibility and/or  ttp://stackoverflow.com/questions/5963269/how-to-make-a-great-r-reproducible-example for some useful suggestions on how to frame a question.

If you need to include sample data with your reply please read carefully about the dput function and supply your data in dput() format.

John Kane
Kingston ON Canada