[R] command help

Sat Apr 4 05:19:14 CEST 2015

I cannot make sense of your email. This is partly due to your use of HTML, which the Posting Guidelines warn you not to do.

The symbolic language used on this mailing list is R. The linear algebra operations available in R are rather straightforward. Please read the documentation and convey your request using R do we can understand you.
                                      Live:   OO#.. Dead: OO#..  Playing