[R] Trim and fill procedure

Michael Dewey lists at dewey.myzen.co.uk
Mon Apr 6 14:55:06 CEST 2015

Hello Carlijn

Well the documentation for trimfill says they are added.

library(metafor)
example(trimfill)

This now leaves you with
res
res.tf

By looking at these and seeing which vectors have grown you should be
able to extract the yi and vi which you want.

Wolfgang will doubtless be on the list soon to tell us there is a neater
way of doing this.

On 04/04/2015 21:27, Carlijn Wibbelink wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I have a question concerning the trim and fill procedure in metafor. In STATA it is possible to obtain the values of the added estimated effect sizes. I was wondering if this is also possible in R and if so, how I can obtain the new data with the added values.
> I would really appreciate your response.
>

> 	[[alternative HTML version deleted]]

Michael
http://www.dewey.myzen.co.uk/home.html