[R] problem in search function

Mon Apr 6 16:46:10 CEST 2015

In this case I think it means your installation of the R software is broken, though if you are messing around with environment variables that could probably also do this. You should read the Posting Guide and follow the guidance there if you want more specific feedback.
                                      Live:   OO#.. Dead: OO#..  Playing