[R] strip levels

Sarah Goslee sarah.goslee at gmail.com
Mon Apr 6 18:50:47 CEST 2015

Please use dput() to provide your data, as already requested. Just
providing the text file doesn't tell us enough about the structure:
are some columns factors? etc.

Or, if you must provide an attachment (really not preferred, as many
attachments won't make it to the list, and many people do not want to
open unsolicited attachments), also include the code to import it
*exactly the way you did*.

Without a reproducible example that includes some sample data (fake is
fine), the code you used, and some clear idea of what output you
expect, it's impossible to figure out how to help you. Here are some
suggestions for creating a good reproducible example:
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/5963269/how-to-make-a-great-r-reproducible-example

Sarah