[R] fUtilities error

정진선 unginun at gmail.com
Thu Apr 9 04:35:13 CEST 2015

Hi, there.

I'd like to run OCAP program to analyse iTRAQ data, but i failed to run due
to error of fUtilities.

It only could run under the R 2.0.0 version.

However i couldn't install R program under the R.2.0.0 version.

While i'm trying to figure out the problem, I found that fUtilities were
removed from the CRAN , but it was replaced to fBascis.

Then I run the OCAP by using the fBasics instead of fUtilities, but i also
failed.

How could i solve these problem?

--

*Jin Sun Jung*

*Research Scientist*

Wide River Institute of Immunology <http://youtu.be/BqWlbbNAXo8>

Seoul National University College of Medicine

101 Dabyeonbat-gil, Hwachon-myeon,

Hongcheon-gun, Gangwon-do 250-812 South KOREA

*Office) +82-33-439-8083 Fax) +82-33-439-8037 Mobile) +82-10-6440-5765*

*This e-mail (including any attachments) is intended for the addressee(s) *

*stated above only and may contain confidential information protected
by law. *

*You are hereby notified that any unauthorized reading, disclosure, copying
or *

*distribution of this e-mail or use of information contained herein is
strictly prohibited *

*and may violate rights to proprietary information. If you are not an
intended recipient, *

*please return this e-mail to the sender and delete it immediately
hereafter.*

*Thank you.*

	[[alternative HTML version deleted]]