[R] Journal of Pure Algebra & Statistical Analysis (Call for Paper Publication)

jpasa jpasa at innovativejournal.org
Thu Apr 9 21:00:36 CEST 2015

** Journal of Pure Algebra & Statistical Analysis </jpasa>
**
Accepting submissions; please use the online submission system to
submit your manuscript
.

Call for Paper

DOI prefix: 10.15520

CrossRef Membership

**All the papers are Check by ithenticate / writecheck for
Plagiarism**

Submission Deadline: April 20 2015,

Publication Charges: 100 USD for NRI | 30 USD for Indian

Dear All,

JPASA (Journal of Pure Algebra & Statistical Analysis) is an
international peer reviewed online journal which makes sincere efforts
in bringing original and quality publication. JPASA is an official
publication of Innovative Journal

Our endeavor is to revolutionize the publication process by adopting
fast track publication concept with the help of our dedicated
reviewers and editors. Our journal takes utmost care of your valuable
work by publishing it in secured format.

JPASA welcome the submission of manuscripts [Mathematics, Pure Algebra
& Statistical Analysis] that meet the criteria of scientific
excellence. Our editors will evaluate the submitted manuscripts prior
to its publication in order to maintain and improve the quality of
research work.

Manuscript can be submitted at Online Submission
or through email given below.

jpasa at innovativejournal.in <mailto:jpasa at innovativejournal.in>
and jpasa at innovativejournal.org

Join Our Editorial Board

With Greetings,

Editor in chief

Dr S Gandhi,

33, thamesvale close, Lampton road, Hounslow,

Middlesex, TW3 4D E, United Kingdom

Website: JPASA | Innovative Journal
<http://innovativejournal.org/jpasa/lt.php?id=YBgBGVcNGQ1TVAk>

--

 This message was sent to r-help at lists.r-project.org by
jpasa at innovativejournal.org

 To forward this message, please do not use the forward button of your
email application, because this message was made specifically for you
only. Instead use the forward page
<http://innovativejournal.org/jpasa/lt.php?id=YBgPGVcNGQ1TVAk>
in our newsletter system.

 To change your details and to choose which lists to be subscribed to,
visit your personal preferences page
<http://innovativejournal.org/jpasa/lt.php?id=YBgFGVcNGQ1TVAk>

 Or you can opt-out completely
<http://innovativejournal.org/jpasa/lt.php?id=YBgCGVcNGQ1TVAk>