[R] Removing words and initials with tm

Fri Apr 10 15:32:41 CEST 2015

"I suspect that it might have something to do with regular expressions, but to be honest, I'm (currently) pretty crap with those."

I cannot think of a better incentive to take action on this hole in your education and buckle down to learn regular expressions. There are many books and tutorials available.
                                      Live:   OO#.. Dead: OO#..  Playing