[R] Cannot run install binary package on Windows 8

Sun Apr 12 00:04:12 CEST 2015

Did you use the library function to load it into memory? You may need to practise with some simpler tasks using base R before you get too frustrated with using a contributed package. The Introduction to R document that is provided with R is worth your time.
                                      Live:   OO#.. Dead: OO#..  Playing