[R] mutiple data sets

rsm rsm at agrisk.in
Mon Apr 13 15:10:12 CEST 2015

Hi

Truly appreciate your guidance.
honestly, finding it bit challenging to plot.
before plotting.
i have some basic q.

have multiple data sets spanning over 15 years of One Y , the
Independent, X about 30 dependent variables.
am trying to build a forecasting program for Y , given changes in X.
any thoughts, or documents that can help me do this step by step.
am going thru the videos and documents, but not getting hang of managing
the panel data concept to build the model

Thank you very much

Regards

Ravishankar Mantha