[R] question

Boris Steipe boris.steipe at utoronto.ca
Mon Apr 13 21:21:57 CEST 2015

That all sounds so straightforward I wonder why you don't just code it up and try it out.
You might profit from the advice of chapter 2 of the R-Inferno for your "main problem".

If "some people" who you ask for advice think that arrays in R are intrinsically slow, you might also want to look for other people.

Cheers,
B.
(Did I mention: don't post in HTML? No. Ok. Don't post in HTML.)