[R] Using Markov Regime Switching Model to Forecast

Tue Apr 14 15:17:47 CEST 2015

Perhaps you should learn to use Google? It came up easily there for me. There is also an R package called "sos" that can help you find capabilities among the thousands of contributed packages on CRAN.
                                      Live:   OO#.. Dead: OO#..  Playing