[R] adding a bravais pearson test to spplot

John Kane jrkrideau at inbox.com
Wed Apr 15 19:26:09 CEST 2015

I think we need basic code and sample data to see what you are doing.
Have a look at http://adv-r.had.co.nz/Reproducibility.html and/or http://stackoverflow.com/questions/5963269/how-to-make-a-great-r-reproducible-example  for some hints. For this last link it is a good idea to follow the " reproducible example  " link for more concrete suggestions.

As Jeff has pointed out, this is not likely to be the best place to post.  A more specialized group as he suggested is more likely to be able to help.

John Kane
Kingston ON Canada