[R] FW: New package apex 1.0.0 released on CRAN

Jombart, Thibaut t.jombart at imperial.ac.uk
Thu Apr 16 18:01:23 CEST 2015

Dear all,

(apologies for multiple posting)

On behalf of the apex development team (E. Paradis, K. Schliep, Z. Kamvar, R. Harris and myself), I am happy to announce that apex has been released on CRAN:
http://cran.r-project.org/web/packages/apex/index.html

This package provides tools for reading, storing, handling and analysing genetic sequences from multiple genes, and is compatible with both ape and phangorn.

For more information on apex, questions, requests, or to join us, check our github project at:
https://github.com/thibautjombart/apex

Best regards
Thibaut

==============================
Dr Thibaut Jombart
MRC Centre for Outbreak Analysis and Modelling
Department of Infectious Disease Epidemiology
Imperial College - School of Public Health
Norfolk Place, London W2 1PG, UK
Tel. : 0044 (0)20 7594 3658
http://sites.google.com/site/thibautjombart/
http://sites.google.com/site/therepiproject/