[R] suggestion of regex pattern

Fernando Gama f.fabiogama88 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 18 17:10:29 CEST 2015

Hello Boris,

thanks for your response.

So, firstly considered that  i've been input a set of serches strings (.txt
format) and i'm using regex to transform in a suitable  format to my
script. This part is a final part of my code and i wish putting in input to
a subset.

(.txt formatted)

---- STRINGS (INPUT)

*[1]  "municipio =='Limeira' "*
*[2]  "municipio =='Limeira' & mesincident =='marco' "*
*[3]  "​municipio =='Limeira' & mesincident =='marco' & trechoklmetros >
1.00 12.300"*
*...*
*..*
*..*
*..*

desired_fomart <-
​it will reveice all strings to filter in a dataset by subset below:

a loop each line:

subset(dataset_read, *desired_fomart[i]*)

My question: taking into consideration this cenario, in your oppinion your
reply is my suitable for my problem, whereas i will to map each value in
database?

Once again, thank so much! :)