[R] Problems combining two plots using par(mfrow=)

Charles Novaes de Santana charles.santana at gmail.com
Sat Apr 18 17:28:00 CEST 2015

Dear Boris,

Thank you for your message! I had experienced exactly what you describe in
your message. I just didn't write in my previous message in order to avoid
a long message :) I will definitely file a bug report to Igraph. Thanks for
your suggestion.

In the meanwhile, I will try the first workaround you suggested. It worked
fine for what I am doing.

library(igraph)

g<-erdos.renyi.game(30,0.4)
x<-1:100;

par(mfrow=c(2,2));
hist(degree(g),main="A");
plot(x[40:90],sin(x[40:90]),type="l",xlab="x",ylab="sin(x)",xlim=c(40,90),main="D")
plot(g,main="C");box();
plot(x[40:90],sin(x[40:90]),type="l",xlab="x",ylab="sin(x)",xlim=c(40,90),main="D")

Thanks for your time! Have a nice weekend!

Charles

Um axé! :)

--
Charles Novaes de Santana, PhD