[R] Error en `*tmp*`[[i]] : subíndice fuera de los límites

Boris Steipe boris.steipe at utoronto.ca
Sat Apr 18 22:54:04 CEST 2015

You haven't provided nearly enough information for us to be able to help.
Please see here for some hints on how to ask questions productively:
http://adv-r.had.co.nz/Reproducibility.html
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/5963269/how-to-make-a-great-r-reproducible-example
... and please read the posting guide and don't post in HTML.

B.