[R] RODBC did not found

John McKown john.archie.mckown at gmail.com
Mon Apr 20 13:58:16 CEST 2015

On Mon, Apr 20, 2015 at 5:59 AM, CHIRIBOGA Xavier <xavier.chiriboga at unine.ch
> wrote:

> Dear members,
>
> What can I do if I get this message: ?
>
> library(RODBC)
> Error in library(RODBC) : aucun package nommé ‘RODBC’ n'est trouvé
>
> Thanks in advcance,
>
> Xavier

​If I understand the message correctly, it is saying that the RODBC package
is "not found", just as you said in the subject. That either means that you
have not installed it, or it is not on the library path. Perhaps the
simplest thing to try is to reinstall the RODBC package with the R
statement:

install.packages('RODBC')

then try again. If you need more help, you might want to post the output
from the commands: Sys.info() and .libPaths() and the value of the .Library
variable​

--
If you sent twitter messages while exploring, are you on a textpedition?

Maranatha! <><
John McKown

	[[alternative HTML version deleted]]