[R] Smart detection of wrap width?

MacQueen, Don macqueen1 at llnl.gov
Mon Apr 20 16:40:57 CEST 2015

At this point, and since we are in an X windows context, I think it might
be easier to use the window manager's features and write a little macro or
something that will send my setwid() command to the active window, then
assign it to a simple keystroke. Then:  resize the window; hit the
keystroke, and you're done. True, it's not fully automatic, but it would
be pretty quick and easy.

Either that or give ESS a try, using the bit that Ista offered. Or maybe
Rstudio?

Peter's got a good start, but I too would be stymied at the last step;
definitely beyond my skill.

-Don

--
Don MacQueen