[R] Need online version of R help pages

John McKown john.archie.mckown at gmail.com
Mon Apr 20 17:13:26 CEST 2015

On Mon, Apr 20, 2015 at 9:43 AM, Paul <Paul.Domaskis at gmail.com> wrote:

> Acknowledged, Michael.  I appreciate the pointer to the info.
>
> For at least a short while, however, this is my only access to R, so I
> am using this environment to ramp up on times series and R as much a
> possible.  I think it should suffice for that purpose, and the real
> analysis can occur in a more reliable installation R.  I've managed to
> work the ropes on a better installation, but the solution won't be
> immediate.

​I am not really familiar with the site referenced below. But maybe it
would be helpful to you? It allows you to edit and run R code through a
browser on the _their_ site. It appears to be absolutely free. And has
other languages available as well.

http://www.tutorialspoint.com/execute_r_online.php
​

--
If you sent twitter messages while exploring, are you on a textpedition?

Maranatha! <><
John McKown

	[[alternative HTML version deleted]]