[R] modifications using “stat_summary” in ggplot

John Kane jrkrideau at inbox.com
Wed Apr 22 14:50:21 CEST 2015

It would really help to have some sample data to see what is happening.  The best way to supply data to the help group is to use dput().  Type >dput for some basic information on using it

Have a look at and/or http://stackoverflow.com/questions/5963269/how-to-make-a-great-r-reproducible-example  for some hints. For this last link it is a good idea to follow the " reproducible example  " link for more concrete suggestions.

By the way calling a data.frame "data" is not a good idea.  Data is a predefined function in R . Type ?data to see what I mean.
John Kane
Kingston ON Canada