[R] R installation issues

Kalsbab kalsbab at yahoo.ca
Wed Apr 22 18:09:43 CEST 2015

Hi,

Please help me on this.

I have installed "R" 3.1.2 version (64 bit) and receiving the follwowing
error message while launching the Rx64 desktop icon.

"R for Windows GUI front-end has stopped working. Close the program. The
application was unable to start correctly (0xc0000005) "

I tried the latest version 3.2 (64 bit R ) too and receiving the same error
message. (I do not have any issues with the 32 bit installations. Its
working perfectly fine. )

Here is the infoFrom the event log:
Faulting applicaiton name: Rgui.exe
Faulting Module name: ntdll.dll
Exception code: 0xc0000005
Faulting Process id:0x1bf4
Fautling applicatio path:C:\Programfiles\R\R-3.1.3\bin\x64\rgui.exe
Faulting Module path:C:\Windows\System32\ntdll.dl

Please let me know whats causing this issue. Please let me know how to fix
this issue