[R] Question on CCA and RDA analysis

Gavin Simpson ucfagls at gmail.com
Thu Apr 23 00:06:30 CEST 2015

You didn't look that hard...

Start with the Environmetrics Task View:

http://cran.r-project.org/web/views/Environmetrics.html

That might point you to the **vegan** pkg:

http://cran.r-project.org/web/packages/vegan/index.html

And that has a vignette on ordination which you might find useful.

I have been wondering if a blog post on such basic topics might be
worthwhile. Your email suggests perhaps it is. Once I'm done teaching I
will try to find some time to write some posts on these basic analyses.

HTH

On 10 April 2015 at 20:38, Luis Fernando García <luysgarcia at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Yeah,
>
>  The most useful example I found was this.
>
>  https://gist.github.com/perrygeo/7572735.
>
> I always had the idea of this kind of forums was to provide sources not so
> obvious in the web. If you have something better it would be great.

> > Luis Fernando García <luysgarcia <at> gmail.com> writes:
> >

> > > Dear R experts,
> > >
> > > I wanted to know if you can suggest me any website or tutorial just to
> > > learn about how to make a RDA or CDA in R
> > >
> > > Thanks in advance!
> >
> >   I hate to ask, but did you try Googling
> >
> > ""canonical correspondence analysis" R"
> >
> > ... ?