[R] vegan-help

Chitra Baniya cbbaniya at gmail.com
Thu Apr 23 05:49:17 CEST 2015

Hi,
Greetings from Nepal.
I am using

R version 3.1.3 (2015-03-09) -- "Smooth Sidewalk"

and

vegan 2.2-1

I have been using and teaching R to my students some years.
I am more used to with simple vegetation data sets. Now I am facing
difficulties to handle with temporal scale, site wise variation
data.
One of my colleagues had fish abundance and water chemistry data of
five sites for 4 years each site samled monthly.

Data with 5 sites x 4 years x 12 months.

I am searching such kind of data and analysis in vegan, but yet could
not get. If any of this list have any idea please with example where I can
look please provide me link I will be happy to
search and learn it.
Thank you in advance.

Chitra Baniya
Nepal