[R] cbind question, please

Kehl Dániel kehld at ktk.pte.hu
Fri Apr 24 09:34:50 CEST 2015

Hello,

I am not sure what you mean by a matrix. If you want to have a matrix, use the function matrix, (matrix(c(dog,cat,tree),3))
but I have the feeling you really want a data frame as you are talking about variables.
In that case simply use

mydataframe <- data.frame(dog,cat,tree)

If you are not sure what you want, please read the intro to R pdf which is included in your installed R library.

Best regards,
daniel