[R] Run Rscript and ignore errors?

Adams, Jean jvadams at usgs.gov
Sun Apr 26 19:39:22 CEST 2015

Nick,

I don't know of a way to do what you want ... tell R to ignore all errors
... but, I do have a suggestion.

Since you regard these errors as "non-essential", why not edit your code to
reflect that?  For example, instead of writing
     plot(df$x1, df$y1)
write
     if ("x1" %in% names(df) & "y1" %in% names(df)) plot(df$x1, df$y1)

... or something like that.

Jean