[R] knittr: non-numeric argument to binary operator

Milt Epstein mepstein at illinois.edu
Mon Apr 27 01:22:13 CEST 2015

I was getting pretty much the same error recently, when I joined this
list (I'm new to R), and the solution turned out to be that I needed
to call as.integer() on a certain value, before passing it to a
function.  In my case it was a value read/returned from commandArgs(),
but I suppose there are other situations where this could arise.

Milt Epstein
Programmer in Computational Genomics
Institute for Genomic Biology (IGB)
mepstein at illinois.edu