[R] knittr: non-numeric argument to binary operator

Mark Drummond mark at markdrummond.ca
Mon Apr 27 02:58:30 CEST 2015

Thanks all for the responses. As Murphy would have it, after posting
my query I found the problem. I had a function defined that did some
value mapping and I had a stray line of code in the function. Actually
a legitimate line of code that was just in the wrong place.

Cheers,
Mark

--
Cheers, Mark

Mark Drummond
mark at markdrummond.ca

When I get sad, I stop being sad and be Awesome instead. TRUE STORY.