[R] Interactive maps

Ben Tupper btupper at bigelow.org
Mon Apr 27 19:59:42 CEST 2015

Hi,

You may want to redirect your question to the R-sig-Geo mailing list:

In the meantime, you might consider writing to the 'rasterfile' format.  The 'rasterfile' format is very well documented and is to read/write from R; I suspect it would easy for you to write to this format from Fortran.  See the details here:

http://cran.r-project.org/web/packages/raster/vignettes/rasterfile.pdf

Cheers,
Ben