[R] New User Having Trouble Loading R Commander on Mac OS Yosemite

Aaron aaronwright1 at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 30 22:19:47 CEST 2015

I keep getting the same error message when trying to install R Commander.
My operating system is Mac OS Yosemite 10.10
I have installed R 3.2, Rstudio, XQuartz (X11), and tcltk-8.x.x-x11.dmg.
But I keep getting the following error:Loading required package: splinesLoading required package: RcmdrMiscLoading required package: carError in loadNamespace(i, c(lib.loc, .libPaths()), versionCheck = vI[[i]]) :   there is no package called ‘SparseM’Error: package ‘car’ could not be loaded