[R] Environmental Data Connector v1.3

William Dunlap wdunlap at tibco.com
Mon Aug 3 21:01:41 CEST 2015

> During installation EDC_HOME was set to /home/robert/EDC
> and the directory definitely exists.

Are you sure that EDC_HOME is set now?  What do you get from the following
command?
   Sys.getenv("EDC_HOME")
If that is set to something other than "", what do you get from
   getwd()
   setwd(Sys.getenv("EDC_HOME"))
   getwd()
If it is was not set, do things work better if you first do
   Sys.setenv(EDC_HOME="/home/robert/EDC")

Bill Dunlap
TIBCO Software
wdunlap tibco.com