[R] Error with predict and newdata

Ben Bolker bbolker at gmail.com
Sat Aug 8 18:56:21 CEST 2015

David Winsemius <dwinsemius <at> comcast.net> writes:

> On Aug 7, 2015, at 2:41 PM, kira taylor wrote:
>
> > Hi!
> >
> > I am trying to use predict to apply my model to data from
>  one time period to
> > see what might be the values for another time period.  I did this
> > successfully for one dataset, and then tried on another
>  with identical code
> > and got the following error:
> >
> > Error in eval(predvars, data, env) :
> >  numeric 'envir' arg not of length one

  Please don't cross-post on StackOverflow and the r-help lists
(it will usually lead to duplicated/wasted effort).  If you must,
at least post a link/indicate in each venue that you have cross-posted
to the other:

(line-broken link, reassemble to visit)

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/31887043/
error-with-predict-and-newdata-dependent-on-number-of-
predictor-variable-in-mod/31887398#31887398