[R] How to obtain the unique communities when plotting VENNs?

Jim Lemon drjimlemon at gmail.com
Fri Aug 14 12:55:31 CEST 2015

Hi Krissey,
I think what you need is the object (probably a matrix or data frame)
that contains the present/absent codes for all of the species
recorded. It looks to me as though the venn.diagram function wants a
list with the indices of "present" codes for each set, and calculates
the intersections from that. If you have that list, you can work
backward to generate the initial present/absent matrix for all
species. You will have to know the order of the rows in the initial
matrix to identify which species is which.

Jim