[R] Running R in Server

arnaud gaboury arnaud.gaboury at gmail.com
Tue Aug 18 18:15:08 CEST 2015

On Sun, Aug 16, 2015, 2:29 PM Swagato Chatterjee <swagato1987 at gmail.com>
wrote:

Hello,

I have written a R script which runs a regression of a dataset and saves
the result in a csv file.

Now this dataset has to be edited periodically which is done in a server. I
need to run the R script in a server so that the results can also be shared
in a server and used in a web application.

Have a look at deployR on Revolutioanalytic website. There is a free
open-source solution for windows.

I have coded in R and have used R in windows. I have never used
Ubuntu/Linux. Is there a step by step guide on how to run a R code in
server?

Thanks and Regards,

Swagato

        [[alternative HTML version deleted]]