[R] Rodbc retrieve data

Mark Sharp msharp at txbiomed.org
Wed Aug 19 17:54:53 CEST 2015

Diaz,

paste() and paste0() will work here. paste0() defaults to "" between character vector elements and paste() defaults to " " (single blank character) between character vector elements. See ?paste.

I do not recall, but you may have to escape the "&" symbol, but that is another topic.

Try this.

title (main = paste0("Mapa de los dblinks del entorno: ", dbName),sub="Luis Diaz -
Emergencies & improvments")

Mark
P.S. Spelling correction - "improvements"

R. Mark Sharp, Ph.D.
Director of Primate Records Database
Southwest National Primate Research Center
Texas Biomedical Research Institute
P.O. Box 760549
San Antonio, TX 78245-0549
Telephone: (210)258-9476