[R] CFI fit measure for EFA in semTools

Fritzsche, Eva eva.fritzsche at tum.de
Thu Aug 20 17:12:08 CEST 2015

Hi @ all,

i am trying to get fitMeasures (CFI) for an Exploratory Factor Analysis using R and I am still not able for the rotated version.
I applied the package semTools
My code is as follows:

unrot01 <- efaUnrotate(rszK2[ , 73:93], nf=3, start=F)
summary(unrot01)
fitMeasures(unrot01)  # for the unrotated solution I get all fit measures

rot01 <- oblqRotate(unrot01, method= "oblimin")
summary(rot01, fit.measures=T)
# returns "Error in .local(object, ...) : unused argument (fit.measures = TRUE)"

I guess the problem might be that oblqRotate doesn't return something like lavaan-Output, but something "Formal class EFA".
Right?
I would be very happy about any suggestions!
Thank you very much!

Eva

-------
Dr. Eva S. Fritzsche
Postanschrift:
Technische Universität München
TUM School of Education | Lehrstuhl für Schulpädagogik
Arcisstr. 21 | 80333 München
Besucheranschrift:
TUM School of Education | Marsstr. 20 - 22 | 80335 München
Raumnr. 274 | Tel. +49.89.289.25106
eva.fritzsche at tum.de<mailto:eva.fritzsche at tum.de> | www.schulpaed.edu.tum.de<http://www.edu.tum.de/>

	[[alternative HTML version deleted]]