[R] glm help

Joaquín Aldabe joaquin.aldabe at gmail.com
Fri Aug 21 13:45:21 CEST 2015

Thankyou all by the comments and sorry for not sending in the adequate
format. I don't have the chance to make txt archives as open office doesn't
do it. I'm attaching the data in excel. Please let me know if this is ok.

The graph that is wierd to me is the BBSA vs AMGP. It is supposed that AMGP
has a positive effect on BBSA, but the model fit shows a negative slope. In
other forum I was told to plot each variable with fixed values of the other
two variables, and make different curves for each variable.

Thanks again for your interest and help.

All the best,
Joaquín