[R] How to download this data

John McKown john.archie.mckown at gmail.com
Tue Aug 25 22:07:35 CEST 2015

FWIW. This violates their terms of service, unless you have their
permission:

http://www.nseindia.com/global/content/termsofuse.htm

<quote>

You may not conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities
(including scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on
or in relation to our website without our express written consent.

<quote/>