[R] TSclust multivariate time series clustering

Ranjan Maitra maitra.mbox.ignored at inbox.com
Thu Aug 27 14:32:50 CEST 2015

Hello,

Although there is no R package available (we did not think of it), if you want a Gaussian-mixture=model-based approach, you may look at the paper:

"Model-Based Clustering of Regression Time Series Data via APECM—An AECM Algorithm Sung to an Even Faster Beat" by Wei-Chen Chen and Ranjan Maitra

which appeared in Statistical Analysis and Data Mining in December 2011 (pages 567-578), has DOI:10.1002/sam.10143 and won the primary author (Wei-Chen Chen) a JSM 2011 Best Student Paper award in Statistical Learning and Data Mining.

The code was all in R, so it is available as such upon personal request -- see e-mail addresses in the paper, but (as I mentioned earlier) not as a R package (yet).

Many thanks and best wishes,
Ranjan

--
Important Notice: This mailbox is ignored: e-mails are set to be deleted on receipt. Please respond to the mailing list if appropriate. For those needing to send personal or professional e-mail, please use appropriate addresses.