[R] Gaussian Mixture Regression

lucasmalta lucasmalta at yahoo.com.br
Fri Aug 28 00:15:09 CEST 2015

Hi,

I am looking for a way to run a Gaussian Mixture Regression (GMR) in R.

In other words, say that I have a Gaussian Mixture Model (GMM) calculated
using, for example, the MClust library. This model represents the joint
distribution of two independent variables P(A,B). I need to calculate P(A|B
= b).

I have seen implementations in  Matlab
<http://www.mathworks.com/matlabcentral/fileexchange/19630-gaussian-mixture-model--gmm--gaussian-mixture-regression--gmr-/content/GMM-GMR-v2.0/GMR.m>
and  Python <http://pypr.sourceforge.net/mog.html>   for that, but the rest
of my project is in R. I wanted to make sure it does not exist (no luck on
Google so far...) before trying to implement it myself.

Thanks in advance,

l.