[R] heat map labeling

Angela daffodil416 at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 28 22:06:00 CEST 2015

Hi Jim,

Thank you, that definitely reduced it but there are still about 600 genes, so too many to label. It does make the heat map itself look cleaner. Maybe labeling isn't necessary for the heat map?

-Angela

 Hi
 Angela,Assuming the above data frame is named
 angela.df:
 angela.mat<-as.matrix(angela.df[,2:3])angela.mat<-angela.mat[apply(angela.mat,1,function(x)
 all(x) > 0),]
 will remove all of the rows
 that have contain at least one zero.
 Jim