[R] sem-package for categorical and multiply imputed data

Lorenz, Jennifer jlorenz at uni-goettingen.de
Thu Dec 3 16:03:19 CET 2015

Hi,

can anyone recommend a package for structural euqation models with binary outcomes that is able to pool for multiply imputed datasets and calculate cluster-robust standard errors? I tried lavaan.survey from the package lavaan.survey, but unfortunately it does not support categorical data with multiply imputed datasets (yet). I also tried run.MI / sem.mi from the package semTools, but there doesn't seem to be an option for cluster-robust standard errors...
I would really appreciate any suggestions!

Best
Jen

	[[alternative HTML version deleted]]