[R] Random forest regression: feedback on general approach and possible issues

Bert Gunter bgunter.4567 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 4 17:02:31 CET 2015

I would suggest that you post instead on stats.stackexchange.com  .
This forum is mostly about R programming issues, not statistics
(admittedly, the intersection is nonempty, but ...) That stackexchange
forum is more about statistics.

You might also consider a bioconductor forum, as this appears to be a
bioinformatics type of issue.

Cheers,

Bert

P.S. Both of these could be found with suitable internet searches.
Don't neglect search engines for these types of queries. I have found
them to be very helpful.
Bert Gunter

is certainly not wisdom."
   -- Clifford Stoll