[R] Tk table: how to get information about configurations ?

Cleber N.Borges klebyn at yahoo.com.br
Sat Dec 5 15:24:28 CET 2015

I understood that the configuration is done by the "tk configure"
but I can not get the value of the properties back.
like this:

tkconfigure (table, background = 'red')
tkcget (table, 'background') # give me an error

thanks for you help
cleber

 > tkconfigure (table, background = 'red', titlecol=1, multiline=0 )
<Tcl>

 > tkcget (table, 'background') # give me an error
Error in structure(.External(.C_dotTclObjv, objv), class = "tclObj") :
   [tcl] invalid command name ".1.1.1".