[R] Simple DLNM in R

John Kane jrkrideau at inbox.com
Mon Dec 7 13:22:27 CET 2015

Welcome to the list.

You have provided a nic clear question but I think the one thing missing in dealing with it is  some sample data.

Have a look at ?dput or see the dput() discussions in one of these links : http://stackoverflow.com/questions/5963269/how-to-make-a-great-r-reproducible-example and/or http://adv-r.had.co.nz/Reproducibility.html

Someone may easily find the problem without sample data but it usually is best to troubleshoot with the "real" data.

John Kane
Kingston ON Canada