[R] plotmath not available on R 3.2.2

Ranjan Maitra maitra.mbox.ignored at inbox.com
Sat Dec 12 17:47:54 CET 2015

Hi,

I recently needed to install a fresh OS (Fedora 23, where R 3.2.2 is the latest), and which meant everything has to be installed from scratch. In so doing, I got the somewhat familiar:

>install.packages('plotmath')
Installing package into ‘/usr/lib64/R/library’
(as ‘lib’ is unspecified)
Warning message:
package ‘plotmath’ is not available (for R version 3.2.2)

Is there a way to get around this, other than to download the tarball and install locally?

Best wishes,
Ranjan

--
Important Notice: This mailbox is ignored: e-mails are set to be deleted on receipt. Please respond to the mailing list if appropriate. For those needing to send personal or professional e-mail, please use appropriate addresses.