[R] Print minified XML in tree format

Archit Soni soni.archit1989 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 15 14:12:57 CET 2015

Thanks Giorgio, for the docs! :)

However my main aim was to  make it run in TERR(TIBCO Enterprise Runtime
Engine for R), but it is throwing some different error but was working fine
in R Studio.

Error:    Could not execute function call.
TIBCO Enterprise Runtime for R returned an error: 'Error in
as.data.frame.default(passed.args[[i]], stringsAsFactors = s : cannot
coerce class '"XMLInternalDocumentXMLAbstractDocument"' into a data.frame'.
   at
Spotfire.Dxp.Data.DataFunctions.Executors.LocalFunctionClient.OnExecuting(FunctionClient
funcClient)
   at
Spotfire.Dxp.Data.DataFunctions.Executors.AbstractFunctionClient.<RunFunction>d__0.MoveNext()
   at
Spotfire.Dxp.Data.DataFunctions.Executors.SPlusFunctionExecutor.<ExecuteFunction>d__0.MoveNext()
   at
Spotfire.Dxp.Data.DataFunctions.DataFunctionExecutorService.<ExecuteFunction>d__6.MoveNext()

Much thanks for the docs

On Mon, Dec 14, 2015 at 1:54 PM, Giorgio Garziano <
giorgio.garziano at ericsson.com> wrote:

> I may suggest this quick guide:
>

> http://gastonsanchez.com/work/webdata/getting_web_data_r4_parsing_xml_html.pdf
>
> and the following link:
>
> http://www.r-datacollection.com/
>

> I apologize for not being more specific.
>

> --
> GG

Regards
Archit