[R] TIBCO Enterprise Runtime for R

William Dunlap wdunlap at tibco.com
Tue Dec 15 23:41:24 CET 2015

It looks like you are calling TERR from Spotfire.  The Spotfire/TERR interface
can only pass TERR data.frames (eq. to Spotfire tables) back to Spotfire and
XMLInternalDocuments cannot be columns of data.frames (in neither TERR nor
R).

You should contact TIBCO support and/or participate in the forums at
community.tibco.com to see how to solve your problem.

Bill Dunlap
TIBCO Software
wdunlap tibco.com