[R] TIBCO Enterprise Runtime for R

William Dunlap wdunlap at tibco.com
Wed Dec 16 18:33:51 CET 2015

You can use capture.output(xmlParseOutput) to make a character vector with
one string per line of printed R output and send that back to Spotfire
for display.

You will need to consult with Spotfire experts (at TIBCO support or
community.tibco.com) to figure out the best way to display this in
Spotfire.  You may have to embed it
in html to get the formatting right.

Bill Dunlap
TIBCO Software