[R] unable to download library

Bert Gunter bgunter.4567 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 16 22:53:58 CET 2015

Try another repository.

I also recently had problems with downloading from Berkeley using
secure downloads (https: ) . Switching repositories fixed it for me.

Disclaimer: I know next to nothing about internet protocols; so if my
suggestion doesn't help, don't ask me why not. I won't have a clue.

Cheers,
Bert

Bert Gunter

and sticking things into it."